Tuesday, February 5, 2013

plaid + leopard: you betcha



image sources 1 2 / 3 / 4 

this week i took to the fashion blogging scene to give myself a little sartorial jumpstart. time to liven it up for the work week, folks. in my book, fashion is all about mixin it up and taking risks. the beauties you see above do both with class and ease. i can't help but fall for the plaid leopard combo. check out my workwear take on the trend below. husband calls these my pajama pants. i call them cute, but that's just me.






 merona ankle pants <<target in-store clearance... 8 bucks!>>, jessica simpson leopard wedges <<similar>>, 
target chambray shirt <<old>>, thrifted banana republic boat neck sweater,
thrifted bomber, forever21 triangle necklace <<similar>>, bauble necklace- can't remember


following pretty preened on twitter yet? get at that.


27 comments:

  1. love love love those pants!
    new follower :)
    amanda
    http://thingstoholdandstir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love plaid and leopard...those pants are just fabulous. Love that you topped it all off with the leather jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the combo! I think I might have to give it a whirl myself!

    http://www.mythriftychic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I would have picked those pants up when I tried them on! they look great!


    Karen Kane Giveaway up!
    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/2013/02/rock-n-roll-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the combo and I'm loving the whole plaid pants trend. your blog is so cute by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks friends! it was a fun look to style...even though some of my students thought i had pajama pants on.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for stopping by pretty preened. we would love to hear what you to say so leave your thoughts with us in a comment.

Pin It button on image hover